skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
julia fredenblog
fabrications and felt
Saturday, May 12, 2007
I am a woman who enjoys many sumptuous materials (in addition to, of course, felt). For instance, here I am luxuriating on this leather sofa, which I may or may not have constructed myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fredenfriends
Thousand Flower Farm
We've Laughed Too Loud and Woke Up Everyone
Contemptuous Trivialities
Kelly, In Kagoshima
Sweeetheart Fever
LimblessJack's Blog
Smells Blog
Myface.com
James Rabbit Goes Crazy
The Wichita Lineman
Ringo, have a banana!
I'm Learning To Share!
Makin' Millions
Fredenburg News - Family Blogs the Way You Remember Them
More Julia Fredenburg on The Web
http://www.juliafredenburg.com
My Flickr
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(27)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(6)
Memorial Day: Friends Who Aren't Ugly In Person
Family Secrets
My Little Corner of the Blogosphere
Fond Memories With Freddie the Freeloader
I am a woman who enjoys many sumptuous materials (...
I felt it
About Me
julia fredenblog
Kansas City, Missouri
"I'm like John McCain," I've been known to say, which is a saying completely unfounded in fact.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment