Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hey! I Collect These!



Go ahead, buy me these for every birthday, Christmas, anniversary, housewarming, boat christening, or "just because" present for the next 5 to 10 years!

Left paw up= luck
Right paw up= money
Both paws up= protection for the home
Having over 25 of these placed in every room of the house= no cancer ever, getting good at gambling, Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes winning, learning to turn negative feelings into bricks of REAL GOLD, levitation, depilatory ease.

2 comments:

307 Shotwell said...

You collect these Rachel? For some reason I have always been un-attracted to these Chinese legends. Maybe it is my owe to the cat hatred society since I am like in love with Cauzmo. I hope you don't bring them with you to San Francisco and cleverly sneak them in small compartments of my room when we are roommates. Oh, and Communist China just came and went...holy hell.

-Mary S. Bushee

julia fredenblog said...

Mary this is "Julia's Blog." JULIA collects them. Not me, err, Rachel. This is Julia. And this is my blog that I write.