Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Virtual Shut-In


If you are one of my many friends who have been wondering, "Where in the hell is Julia? Where has she gone?" and you can't even remember the last time you saw me, and my facial features are but a foggy memory to you now, well don't worry! I'm not lying in a pool of my own filth somewhere. I've just been sewing like a fiend! Felt has given way to cotton in this hotter part of the year. I made this dress, and showed Rachel how to make one too, which was the first time I had seen anyone in over a month. This dress is only one of about 25 things I've made lately. I'm thinking of featuring some of the items on a real crafts blog (as apposed to this one, which is entirely fake and full of lies and half-truths). I'll feel like less of a total recluse if my friends and family can see me through several internet windows. But that blog won't be up for awhile now-- I'm going on a roadtrip to the lesser-known parts of Western Canada at the end of this week, and I haven't even built my suitcase yet or knit my passport together!

No comments: